Our Audit allows you to review the frequent changes in your Elastigroups.
- The Audit Currently supports only Elastigroups.
How To Use Audit?
In order to start, log in to the Spotinst Console and follow the next steps:
Click on your user icon → Audit
Choose the relevant timestamp:
Choose the relevant parameters for your search:
- Event Timestamp - The time when the update/creation has occurred
- Event Type - The type of the event (Update/Create)
- Resource Type - The managed product
- Resource ID - The resource ID
- User Name -The operating user
Reviewing the capacity update made by the user Tal Zur on January 14th:
Click View Payload in order to review the Json payload:
- Note - any update performed via the creation wizard will show the entire new Json payload (not partial update)