Using third party identity providers via SAML authentication.
This feature will make it easy to manage your Spotinst accounts and works with the most popular identity providers. Let’s walk through how this integration works with Bitium.
In your Bitium account
- Log into your Bitium account as an administrator
- Go to “Manage Apps.”
- Select “Spotinst” from the list of installed apps.
- Navigate to the Single Sign-On Tab
Moving on to the Spotinst console
- As an admin, navigate to Settings > Security > Identity Providers
- Copy the Relay State from Spotinst. Paste this into the SAML Relay State field in Bitium.
- Ensure Provider Type is set to SAML.
- Download the Metadata XML from Bitium. Upload this into the Metadata Document field in Spotinst.
- Select the default role you wish new users to be created as in Spotinst.
- Click Save Changes in Bitium.
- Click Save in Spotinst.
You can now use Bitium!